Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- These are the terms & conditions, as amended from time to time without any prior notification, upon which your access, either as registered user or guest, to the website columbia-restaurants.com.cy (the “Website”), therefore, to the provided products and services will be regulated by Columbia Restaurants Company Limited (the “Terms & Conditions”).
- By using the Website you automatically acknowledge and agree with the Terms & Conditions and undertake to comply with them. In case you do not agree with the Terms & Conditions, you should avoid using the Website.
- The Website should be used only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe or restrict any rights of Columbia Restaurants Company Limited and/or third parties.
- This Website may use links and resources of other sites for information purposes only and we do not have control over these websites, neither accept any liability relied on them or of any loss and/or damage arises by using such links.
- We encourage other websites to link to the information contained on the Website, upon our prior confirmation.
- The amended Terms & Conditions will be available to the Website, where you should check the Terms & Conditions regularly. Upon using the Website you automatically be bound by the revised Terms & Conditions.
- The services and products may be withdrawn, varied or suspended from time to time without prior notification.
- You, either as registered user or guest accessing the Website you should arrange for the access to the Website.
- Access to the Website depends on your computer and/or portable device, which should comply with the Website’s minimum standard technical specifications. The registered users or guests should check the compatibility of their computers and/or portable devices etc. with the services and products offered through the Website and ensure that the method of access to the Website does not expose them to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which endanger their computers and/or portable devices. We will not be liable, whatsoever, for any failure to obtain access to the Website due to compatibility reasons.
- Registered Users and guests should no introduce virus, trojans, worms or logic bombs, whatsoever, which are malicious and harmful or attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack, in contrast with the provisions of 22(III)/2004 Law Ratifying the Cybercrime Convention of 2001.
D. UPLOADED INFORMATION/AVAILABILITY
- We do not guarantee that the uploaded Columbia Restaurant menus will be available on the specific day you will visit any of the restaurants of Columbia Restaurant, as the restaurant menus are subject to availability.
- The Terms & Conditions of the Website and any other information uploaded can be viewed, printed out and used for personal reasons only and not for commercial reasons, except with our prior notification and provided that (a) the copyright and other proprietary notices contained to the Website won’t be removed, (b) any of the copyrights, intellectual property or proprietary rights won’t be infringed and (c) the Terms and Conditions won’t be copied, distributed, reproduced, uploaded, posted, modified, displayed, performed, republished, communicated them to the public or circulated to third parties for commercial use without our prior written consent.
- All the intellectual property rights, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or information in and to the Website are property of Columbia Restaurants Company Ltd
E. PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal information of registered users is regulated by the General Privacy Notice.
- We do not accept any liability, whatsoever, for any loss, damage or cost incurred by using the Website, the impact of the use of the Website or any websites linked with it, whether direct, indirect or consequential, whether caused by tort or breach of contract, whatsoever, except the liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We do not guarantee or warrant, either expressed or implied as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information uploaded to the Website and that it is registered user’s or guest’s own responsibility to expand or verify such information through his/her own analysis.
- We do not accept any liability for any loss and damage to the data of the registered user’s and guest’s computers and/or portable devices, which may occur from the Website and do not guarantee that the functions of the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
G. GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms & Conditions agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with law of the Republic of Cyprus. The courts of Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings, and to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms & Conditions.
- If any of these Terms & Conditions found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force.
- No failure or delay from our side to exercise any right provided under these Terms & Conditions or by law shall constitute a waiver of that, shall not prevent or restrict the further exercise by us of that or any other right or remedy.